From Fringepedia FRINGE Wiki
|Profession:||Retired Musician||Portrayed by: |
|Family:||Bobby Joyce - son|
|Seen In:||The Firefly|
|Status:||Alive - rejuvenated|
|Remarks:||Returned to retirement home|
- A resident in Parklane Senior Care who suffers from sleepwalking. One night, he was observed by the care staff talking to his long dead son Bobby Joyce.
- Keyboardist of the now defunct band, Violet Sedan Chair. The band broke up after his son, Bobby, died in an accident near Harvard Yard.
- He is Walter's musical idol. Peter described him as one of Walter's heroes, standing with Tesla and Einstein.
- Using Walter's hypnotherapy, Roscoe remembered what Bobby told him that night. Bobby said that he, Roscoe, will meet and help Walter. He also recalled that in their last conversation in 1985 - he had a strange dream about a bald man in a dark suit taking Bobby to see an aged Roscoe in a nursing home.
|— Plot Relevant Questions —||Address theories about questions on Roscoe Joyce/Theories Ask minor questions on the Talk Page|
1) Do not answer the questions here.