From Fringepedia FRINGE Wiki
|Profession:||unknown||Portrayed by: |
|Also Known As:|| Rach (by Peter and Bolivia Dunham), nee Dunham, likely Rachel Blake, |
alias Kelsey (in stoned Walter's fable to Ella)
|Family:|| Olivia - sister, |
Ella - daughter,
Marilyn Dunham - mom,
Greg Blake - husband (unseen)
Eddie - son (adjusted Season 4 timeline)
|Connections:||Peter - Confidante|
|Seen In:||10 of 100 episodes|
|Status:|| Here, she moved to Chicago to live near her lying bastard of an ex-husband - for Ella's sake|
In the Parallel Universe - Is married and lives with husband and two kids in Chicago
- As Olivia escaped captivity by Mitchell Loeb in Bound, Rachel arrived with her daughter to 'spend some time' with Olivia at her apartment. She seems to be having extreme marital relationship troubles to the point that she left her home and spouse to crash with her sister.
- In The No-Brainer, Rachel meets Peter as he rushes to Olivia's apartment to prevent the computer program from affecting Ella. Flirty glances between Rachel and Peter as he plays with Ella, and later when he visits Olivia after hours, seems to indicate that have a slightly romantic eye for one another.
- In The Transformation, she and Olivia discuss relationship woes after she notices the wedding ring that John Scott had intended to give to Olivia, before he died.
- In Inner Child, she announces to Olivia that she has begun to search for an apartment nearby.
- In Unleashed, Rachel receives a casual, friendly phone call from Peter Bishop, making Olivia wary of the budding friendship between the two.
- In Bad Dreams, she meets Olivia in the kitchen the morning after her sister's vision of the train station murder by Nick Lane. Olivia expresses a subtle disapproval about Rachel's indifference about being involved with two men at one time.
- In Midnight, she has a friendly couple over to Olivia's apartment for a meal and a chat. During the get-together, she answers the door and is served with divorce papers. Her husband claims she is an unfit parent and is seeking custody of Ella.
- In A New Day In The Old Town, she returned to her dying sisters bedside to enforce her living will, and request to be removed from life support. It was hinted in What Lies Below by Olivia that this experience made it hard for Rachel to cope.
- In Brown Betty, in Walter's wild fable she is romantically linked to Peter, but dies after she solicits Private Investigator Dunham to find him. In reality she has dumped Ella with the science team in order to run-off to Chicago to handle some personal affairs.
- In Over There, Part 1, Rachel briefly talks with Olivia, and the two end up sharing a hug. After Olivia leaves, Rachel's daughter, Ella, runs in and tells her mother about a necklace Olivia had just given to her. Probably knowing what that necklace meant to Olivia, Rachel has a strange look on her face - as if she's worrying whether or not her sister will be okay on the "case she's working".
- In Do Shapeshifters Dream Of Electric Sheep?, Bolivia Dunham claims to be getting a call from Rachel and excuses herself from a conversation with Peter, only to talk with fellow clandestine operative Thomas Newton.
- In Amber 31422, Peter shares that Rachel isn't dead, but lives in Chicago at 1934 Sherman Way with her husband Greg, after he found a new job there. Olivia is convinced that Peter is certainly lying - Rachel hates Chicago.
- Grumpy if awakened early in the morning (Inner Child).
- Had a sleepover with Olivia at Aunt Missy's, with Lola the hamster and Roxy the dog. (The Transformation)
- Alternate: Parallel Rachel and her baby didn't make it through labor. Both their hearts gave out. (Bloodline)
- Rachel and Greg are still married in this timeline (Nothing As It Seems).
- Rachel and Greg have two children, Ella and a younger brother, Eddie (Nothing As It Seems).
- Rachel's grandfather was named Eddie (Nothing As It Seems).
|— Plot Relevant Questions —||Address theories about questions on Rachel/Theories Ask minor questions on the Talk Page|
1) Do not answer the questions here.
- Olivia seems concerned that something beyond marital problems is troubling her sister. What is it?
- Was Rachel also treated with Cortexiphan?
- If so, why was she not paired with Olivia?
- If not, where was she while Olivia was at the Jacksonville daycare?