From Fringepedia - The FRINGE wiki
|Profession:||Criminal||Portrayed by: |
|Connections:||Leland Spivey, David Jones|
|Seen In:||7 of 100 episodes|
|Remarks:||Apprehended for her part in Jones' plan|
A co-conspirator of David Jones, and ultimately William Bell, it was never made clear if she is an organic original, a cloned-organic, or is a bio-mechanical hybrid. She has actively defeated Massive Dynamic security and has been using the original decades old Cortexiphan they maintain. Late night intrusions into Olivia's apartment have been to administer Cortexiphan and induce the unique dormant abilities latent from Olivia's childhood. Nina poses as a fellow abductee and "endures" torture at the hands of her colleagues in order to get an emotional rise out of Olivia - activating her unique skills. Sharp evades to the alternate uiverse with Jones when Olivia and Peter gain their freedom in Plainfield Memorial Hospital.
- In Wallflower, she accompanies Leland Spivey to Olivia's apartment to surreptiously inject Olivia with Cortexiphan.
- In Enemy Of My Enemy, she communicates with David Jones about the larger conspiracy on a "quantum entangled" typewriter.
- In Forced Perspective, she pays a house call to make amends with Olivia about an earlier confrontation, and to check on Olivia's general well-being.
- In A Better Human Being, she poses as a fellow abductee along with Olivia.
- In The End Of All Things, she submits to "staged torture" in order to get an emotional rise out of Olivia and activate her Cortexiphan abilities. She retreats to the alternate universe with Jones through a localized portal when Olivia's powers become a threat
- In Everything In Its Right Place, she receives a call from Colonel Broyles about Canaan and is later arrested.
- In The Consultant, she unintentionally confirms Colonel Broyles role in the David Jones conspiracy.
|— Plot Relevant Questions —||Address theories about questions on Nina Sharp/Instance/Theories Ask minor questions on the Talk Page|
1) Do not answer the questions here.