From Fringepedia FRINGE Wiki
|Talk||Martha Plimpton||No theories|
|Last Name:||Plimpton||Character portrayed: |
|Date of Birth:||16 November 1970|
|Place of Birth:||New York City, New York|
- Made a series of Calvin Klein commercials.
- Worked in Chicago theater - debut at Steppenwolf Theater Company Ensemble in "The Libertine" in 1996.
- As a member of that ensemble, she received a National Medal of Arts award in the autumn of 1998.
- Donates her time to the 52nd Street Project organization dedicated to matching the inner-city children with professional theater artists to create original theater.
- Daughter of actor Keith Carradine and grand-daughter of actor John Carradine.