From Fringepedia FRINGE Wiki
|Profession:||Loyal Mom||Portrayed by: |
|Family:||Bolivia Dunham (daughter), Henry Dunham (grandson)|
|Seen In:||3 of 100 episodes|
|Remarks:||Happy with a new grandchild|
- Marilyn came back from France once she learned about her daughters alleged breakdown (Olivia)
- According to Bolivia (Over There, Part 2), Marilyn had a hard time coping with the death of Bolivia's female sibling following childbirth.
- She was worried about Olivia's condition after not remembering their lunch date and declaring that she is seeing things. She thought that her daughter went back to work too soon (Amber 31422)
- She tried to remain positive on the possibility of Bolivia having Viral Propagated Eclampsia, the same condition that killed her other daughter, Rachel, and her infant daughter. After learning that Bolivia has VPE, she explained to Agent Francis that she cannot deliver the baby. She was later relieved to find out that her daughter and grandson were safe (Bloodline)
|— Plot Relevant Questions —||Address theories about questions on Marilyn Dunham/Theories Ask minor questions on the Talk Page|
1) Do not answer the questions here.