|Profession:||Collector & Seller Of Valued Books||Portrayed by: |
|Seen In:||The Bishop Revival, 6955 kHz, Nothing As It Seems|
|Last Seen:||Transilience Thought Unifier Model-11|
Edward Markham, a long-time acquaintance of Peter Bishop, operates a shop specializing in collectible and rare books (Markham's Used Books). Peter characterizes him as a conspiracy buff and a "fastidious packrat who keeps a handwritten log of every book he's ever sold."
- Markham located a copy of the ZFT manuscript for the science team. (Ability)
- He helps locate the buyer of the books which were sold to him years earlier by Peter, books that contain critical information related to the scientific work of Robert Bishop... books that are treasured by Walter. (The Bishop Revival)
- He tells Bolivia and Peter that he shifted his hobby from Number Stations to stamp collection. Markham provides them with a copy of The First People by Seamus Wiles. (6955 kHz)
- He becomes newly acquainted with Peter and Olivia when they approach him to learn the origins of a mysterious cuneiform tattoo. (Nothing As It Seems)
- He lives in a derelict neighborhood near occupied New York City in 2036. He spent considerable funds to purchase the Ambered Olivia, hoping to one day extract her. He is using her as a coffee table in his living room when Peter breaks in and recovers her. (Transilience Thought Unifier Model-11)
|— Plot Relevant Questions —||Address theories about questions on Edward Markham/Theories Ask minor questions on the Talk Page|
1) Do not answer the questions here.