From Fringepedia FRINGE Wiki
|Profession:||Psychiatrist, Admminstrator||Portrayed by: |
|First Seen:||The Equation|
|Last Seen:||Alone In The World|
Doctor Bruce Sumner is the Director of St. Claire's Hospital
- Sumner is opposed to the liberation of Walter Bishop from the hospital because he maintains that he is not mentally fit
- He tells Peter that he will petition the state to have his father removed from his custody - (The Equation)
- He conducts a psych evaluation of Walter Bishop, in his Harvard lab, and confronts him about the man he has been seeing in every reflective surface in the lab (Alone In The World)
- Also referred to as "Psychiatrist in Chief" of St. Claire's Hospital - in the original scripting
|— Plot Relevant Questions —||Address theories about questions on Bruce Sumner/Theories Ask minor questions on the Talk Page|
1) Do not answer the questions here.
- Why is Sumner so keen on getting Walter re-committed to St. Claire's, in the original timeline?
- Why is he not in charge at St. Claire's in the adjusted timeline?